– One and three quarters cup of all purpose flour
– One and a quarters cup brown sugar
– Two thirds cup of cocoa powder
– One tsp of baking powder
– One tsp of baking soda
– Half tsp salt
– One cup of chocolate chips
– Two large eggs
– One cup (240 ml) of buttermilk
– 2 tsp of vanilla essence
– Half cup (113 grams) of unsalted butter melted to room temperature
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and mix the all purpose flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
In another bowl mix two large eggs, whisk them and then add buttermilk, vanilla essence and the unsalted butter.
Add and slightly mix the contents of the two bowls together, put them in paper cupcakes and bake them till you get your toothpick out all dry.